We're always happy to help!
Installing Corinth is now even easier. We’ve prepared a short video showing all necessary installation steps.
Downloading, installing and launching the application
- Click HERE to open the Windows Store listing for the app.
- Click the in the top left of the Windows Store listing to Corinth to download it to your device.
- Find and tap the Corinth tile on your Windows Start screen to launch Corinth. Enjoy our application – we can’t wait to hear your feedback! Next up - a section with info about installing the Microsoft Office add-ins!
Installing the Microsoft Office add-ins
To access all of Corinth’s potential, it needs to be connected to Microsoft Office 2013 or 2016. To do this, you need to download and install our Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint add-ins.
- To make sure the add-in will work properly, it is necessary to download and install MS Office configuration file from the Microsoft website. Click HERE and download the file. Once the file is downloaded, open the file and after agreeing to the license terms you can start the installation by clicking the Install button. After successfully completing the installation, close the dialog window by clicking the Finish button and proceed to downloading the add-ins.
- Click HERE to download our Word add-in and HERE to download our PowerPoint add-in.
- Locate and run one of the downloaded .EXE files to begin the installation process. They are named corinth-word-setup.exe and corinth-ppt-setup.exe.
- Next, you will need to confirm a variety of installation dialog windows. Depending on your device, you may need to press buttons labelled “More info”, “Install”, “Yes”, or “OK”. Once you have confirmed them all, the plug-in will be ready to go.
- Repeat steps 2 to 3 for the second add-in to install both.
- To download and update packages follow the instructions on this IMAGE.
- Now you have the complete Corinth functions at your fingertips! Launch your Office application of choice and explore the new Corinth toolbar.
Unlocking full Corinth content within the application
The newly downloaded app now works, but its content is limited. To access the full content of the Corinth educational app, click the orange Get full version button in the top right corner of the screen and follow the instructions. After filling out our contact form, our sales representative will get in touch with you and provide you with all the necessary details. If you choose to purchase a license, you will receive a license key from us to unlock full content.
To enter the license key:
- Open the Corinth app and check your internet connection, the app needs to communicate with the server.
- From the app’s home screen, click or tap the Get full version button in the top right corner.
- Type your license key into the pop-up window and then hit the Enter button.
- Upon entering, an activation process will begin. It should only take a few moments to verify your code. After finishing the activation, the app will begin to download all of its content which can take up to few couples of minutes. You don’t have to wait until the download is complete, 3D models can be downloaded and opened in any order based on your requests. Congratulations! You have now unlocked the additional content of Corinth!